To join the Association for Lifelong Learning for the Spring semester and register for courses, complete the membership/registration form in this catalog. Mail the form, with your $30.00 Spring membership dues, to:
Association for Lifelong Learning, P.O. Box 342
Salisbury, MD 21803
Additional membership/registration forms are available on ALL’s website, www.associationforlifelonglearning.org or by emailing email@example.com.
Registration Deadline: January 24, 2018
ALL must receive your completed membership/registration form and membership dues by January 24 for you to attend courses. ALL cannot accept late registrations or course walk-ins.
Course enrollment is limited to 30. Participants will be enrolled in the order their membership/registration forms are received. If a course you selected is full, ALL will notify you. If all courses you selected are full, ALL will notify you, and, if you do not wish to select other available courses, will return your membership dues. Unless you hear otherwise, assume that you are successfully enrolled in the course(s) you selected.
If a course is cancelled because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseeable circumstances, ALL will attempt to notify you before the first scheduled class meeting.
Course Cancellations due to Weather
If Wicomico County Schools are closed due to inclement weather, ALL classes held at the MAC Center and Bethany Lutheran Church will be cancelled. If Salisbury University is closed because of inclement weather, classes at the University House will not be held.
If you are unable to attend a course for which you have registered, please let ALL know by email that you need to drop the course
Spring 2018 Courses at a Glance
- The Election Process in Maryland. Dale Godfrey
- A Day in Old Rome. Ray Thompson
- A Brief History of the Roman Catholic Church. John Groutt
- Current Challenges in Global Health. Karin Johnson
- Three Catalysts of Progressive Ideology. Mike Pretl
- How to Read Poetry. Ron Dotterer
- Teacher, Teacher! School Daze in Short Stories. Nancy Hesser
- Art and Artists: 19th Century Painting. Terry Murray
- Memba Mi Tell Yuh: Caribbean Short Stories. Nancy Hesser
- The Great Migration that Changed the World. Eleanor Mulligan
- The Artist's Way: Unleashing Your Creative Nature. Diane Mitchell
- Pearl Harbor - Lessons for Today. Mike Roberts
- Slavery and Freedom on the Eastern Shore. Ted Corbett
- Psychology of Aging. Carolyn Stegman
- Rockin' Steady. Phil Hesser
- A Tale of Two Ghettos. Joe Chaikel
- The Supreme Court: Earlier Decisions and Current Cases. Page Insley Austin